• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

121st Old Soldier's Reunion Newton, NC

mtnrebel

AMGENERAL and I participated in the 121st annual old soldier's carshow and cruise in on aug 15. one of the, if not the oldest, week long gatherings to honor the soldiers and veterans of wars and conflicts. met a lot of great people and new faces to the mv world.

Attachments

AMGeneral

Look folks,no more face hair!!

This is a yearly event we try and make it to,it was rainy and cool in the morning,but it turned off hot and humid later in the day.

I think I may have gotten a suntan.

I really don't have a problem finding jungle fatigues that fit me,I wear a X small long shirt and small regular pants.

Last edited:

mtnrebel

naw, that was really me, wedging in the back flap trying to get something after i had already secured the tailgate and curtain. but that is my better side!!!!!!!!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
naw, that was really me, wedging in the back flap trying to get something after i had already secured the tailgate and curtain. but that is my better side!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about Wreckerman...he has issues.

Just a friendly word of advice...DON'T do that if ya come to the GA Rally...we can't watch him all the time.
OH...and don't make any sheep/goat sounds!!! It kinda sets him off.
:deadhorse:

mtnrebel

oh, so what you are sayin is, to pick anything up, bend at the knees.

that is why i am sending brandon down there........cannon fodder!

mtnrebel

the green LT always wanted to charge, but didnt want arty to do the job

never lead the men from the front, good way of catching friendly fire in the rear

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks