• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

14.5x20

dodge6bt

OK I landed a set of six 14.5s for 200$. What do I need to get get to mount them on my lock ring wheels? I know it's not suppose to but nether are 395s. What tube is needed

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are too wide for the stock rims. Others have done it, I just wouldn't want to be in their liability position. Your insurance carrier would likely take interest in the mismatch. Just sayin....

Cheers

jasonjc

I think the 14.5 are the same as 12.5. They have a smaller bead than other tires and don't seat right. This is what happened to me at 55mph. But do what you want.

Attachments

dodge6bt

Y does everyone think so highly of a3 wheels. I fell there gold that's been painted black haha. How can they compete with mrap wheels at like 50$ a wheel

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks