• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

14x20 rim and tire

derby

Is there any way that I can run my stock 14x20 as a single on the rear of my bridge truck ? or are my only options super singles or12x20 duals?

Tom @ Snake River

tires on the M-812

I suppose that you could run just a single on the rears. Not sure as to what rim you would run a super single on. I have 10 of the 16x20 Michilins sitting here myself. Your lifting capasity is better with the duals. Make sure and use your block and tackle and frame to axle blocks if you lift anything really heavy. I did a heavy llift one time without the blocks and had my front tires a foot and a half in the air. The 14:00s to me are more of a float tire. I keep about 4 extras around at all times. I load my one M-812 up to 56,000 lbs GVW. Tom @ Snake River

m139h2otruck

See the two pictures in the photo gallery. We installed the rear wheels using the deep dish bridge truck wheels after we turned the hubs. Original tires are overloaded with a tank of water, but we don't run on the road full.