• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

$150,000 for a deuce?

rwbrown72

I have one for only $99,000. It has one less axle and gets better fuel economy.... Do your part for the environment and my bank account....

mcmullag

see the USA in your deuce today

lets travel the country at 56 mph and unable to talk to each other while in transit because of the noise. Yeah. That thing is may work for Burt Gummers in survival mode but I sure would not want it.

surewriting

I saw this thing in JP magazine (a pretty good off-road jeep magazine) awhile back, and it seemed pretty capable and comfy, although knock about 60k off the price, and thats a reasonable price

SixSpeed

Banned
Maybe his wife is making him sell it...so this is him "selling it".

"The market just isn't there right now honey."

Only logical explanation for that price tag.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
that truck has been around for a awhile. probably one of the first a3s released. bet he paid over 20k for the truck surplus.

jollyroger

Things I could do with $150,000:

I could buy a used Newell coach, a flatbed trailer to haul the deuce behind AND a used A3 deuce.

I could buy a used Semi tractor, upfit the motorhome package on it, get an enclosed trailer to match AND buy an A2C with winch and haul it in the enclosed trailer.

I could trade a jet boat for a used A2C WOW, get a GP small tent with the liquid heater and go back, back, back, way back in the woods to hunt Elk and Deer and Bear and invest the remaining $147,000.

I have already done 2 out of 3. Now I just need the $150,000.:mrgreen:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For what it's worth, quite a few years ago there was an M35A3 that sold out of Homestead Air Reserve Base. It was a very nice truck and was the first one I've ever seen surplussed. It went for 50 grand.

Stalwart

I didn't know AM General would convert deuces to a3 version for private use. And for 140K.
I HIGHLY doubt they did, that was probably the Military contract price and he got the A3 early and probably paid $20k for it. Just my guess . . .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks