• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

15th Annual GLMVPA MV Show and Swap Meet in Clare Michigan

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Light, but not dismal turnout. Rained a few times Saturday. Guard brought a HET and trailer.
A few photos:

Attachments

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for posting the pics Eric. What's the story on the german wing?
Didn't catch the whole story, I'd like to believe the local Amish shot it down with a crossbow but I heard someone say 1947 in the story. Maybe natem or Bob H knows.

Last edited:

natem

It is not real, But it looks pretty good. I keep telling Andy(the owner)he needs to get a good story to go with it. He may have a few like it for sale soon if someone is interested.

Thanks for the pics.I used a new camera and can't get it to download. There were about 25 vehicles at one point Saturday. Not a lot but a nice range from WW2 to current.

A big thank you to all who braved the weather to come out!

Nate

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One thing that struck me as odd with that wing section was how close the cross was to the tip, another was it's remarkable condition.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks