• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

16.00 R20's (52"tall) on a deuce! pic's too

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad to see you back Bob. In your absence, Spicergear has blessed us with his Presence. He also has a 3208 powered deuce. There are lots of pics of it here when you get a chance to search them. The mod forum is picking up speed for sure!

spicergear

Hey Bob, I've got the early 1160/3208 Industrial version, non turbo 225hp has a rear sump pan and I got it right back at the firewall and everything clears...barely. Oh, you may need to just 'touch' the frame to make the starter clear depending on where you mount it. With just 225hp, there's a BIG difference in the truck...not gonna win any races, but it's got more kick. I'm happy with it. Have fun with your air compressor. Heh,heh. :yeah:

hot rod deuce

:devil: I'm baaaccck! Sorry about being MIA....my IT "professional" here lost a bunch of my info in a format/reload windoze session. I have updated my membership to ImageEvent and here is that link again for my photos:
http://imageevent.com/tabs/armytruck
I am taking new updated photos of my continuing work on the "Hot Rod Deuce" and will be posting new pics ASAP!

Thanks for the e-mails with information that some of the members sent to me, I have had some technical difficulties finding parts needed.

Happy Hotrodding!

Hot Rod Deuce MIA-found

:)