• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1600's on m923a2

SCRAP

Truck already has 1400 super singles, what neccesary mods does it take it to1600's without rubbing? How do you correct speedo? Any downsides at all....?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have heard there is a considerable drop in performance.
This is correct. You are going to kill whatever power that 6CTA had. I know a guy who put them on his M923 and hated it according to what he told me (he is on this list so maybe he will chime in). He actually told me he was fearful pulling out into traffic because the truck was such a dog until he put 1400s on it.

spartan_185

This is correct. You are going to kill whatever power that 6CTA had. I know a guy who put them on his M923 and hated it according to what he told me (he is on this list so maybe he will chime in). He actually told me he was fearful pulling out into traffic because the truck was such a dog until he put 1400s on it.
Im sure its even worse with the NHC-250 in the A1's. Hmm that just might change my mind. How does an A1 do with 1400s?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had plenty of M939 series trucks with 1400s and never really noticed any problems power-wise. Sure, you have more torque with the 1100s, but the trucks don't really seem to suffer from the taller 1400s.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks