• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

18k isuzu Drash Jenny

trsnider

Hello,
I have just picked up an 18k Drash trailer with the Isuzu 4cy. Electronic fuel pump is out. Looks very similar to the square box faucet brand pumps, but has hose barbs on each side instead of NPT threads like facet pumps. Appears to be made by N-Shin but I don’t see any good numbers, Coukd anyone suggest a replacement. I’m not sure what this system is called but fuel rail goes to each injector and appears to be popped by oil pressure like a 7.3 power stroke. What kinda pressure would we be looking for on this rail?

Thank You So muchD3D46F1E-4602-4C8E-A341-091BAD2D779D.jpegD77EFDA7-EF58-4FB5-9281-6EFF58BCFEB7.jpeg

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well without any machine NSN or TM numbers to reference, just kind of shooting in the dark. Here is a universal pump you may be able to adapt:

DieselAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well without any machine NSN or TM numbers to reference, just kind of shooting in the dark. Here is a universal pump you may be able to adapt:

Did you see they were close out? I ordered a few to keep on hand.

Poccur

Hello,
I have just picked up an 18k Drash trailer with the Isuzu 4cy. Electronic fuel pump is out. Looks very similar to the square box faucet brand pumps, but has hose barbs on each side instead of NPT threads like facet pumps. Appears to be made by N-Shin but I don’t see any good numbers, Coukd anyone suggest a replacement. I’m not sure what this system is called but fuel rail goes to each injector and appears to be popped by oil pressure like a 7.3 power stroke. What kinda pressure would we be looking for on this rail?

Thank You So much
This one?

1689357447207.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks