• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1917 Carts for Indy....

L999here

Finally...the carts are ready for their first showing. It is fitting that they will be displayed at the Indianapolis 500 Race Track during the Armed Forces Day event this week end ...19-20 May. The Indiana National Guard,I believe, wants to present, as best they can,the history of how our military has gone to war over the last 100 yrs. or so. I am proud to help further the MVPA message and remind all that our heritage is forever linked to our military history. These pic's are for those who are unable to attend this historic first-time event at the Indy 500 Race Track. If successful and well attended....the NG hopes to make this a yearly event. For your consideration....(SALUTE)...to all my fellow vets. We served for YOU....

Attachments

L999here

....for clarity..

Just for clarity,there were three (3) Army 1917 Carts. First pic's are of the Gun Cart. Next is the Ammunition Cart. Last,the Spare Gun Cart. Yeah...the rubber wheels are not correct...but the wood wheels are being completed as I write this and should be painted and on the cart by Thursday evening. Just hope the paint will dry overnight....LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks