• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1941 wc-12

xironworker

for sale 1941 wc-12 in pretty good shape,partially dissmantled to start restore.the only thing missing is the seat.i have a few new parts. $2000 or trade. im near longbeach,ca. 562-965-5168 craig

Last edited:

xironworker

i tried to post photos with no luck.if you want to see photos, i can try e-mailing,or you can call me and give e-mail add.

tractor

I got a few parts for sale if missing. A fuel tank, nose, and hood supports. plus a few more parts pm me if anyone gets it

xironworker

wc parts

thanks,whoever buys it might be interested,the only thing missing is the seat.this truck has the original rear window screen and original heater.

tractor

quick question on the drivers side of the engine their is a flat area. Can you read the numbers could be a p51 or t211 or something like that. T211 was the original engine numbers and p51 is a plymouth car numbers but most engines are p something in WCs mine all have P engines. I have had 5 different wcs over the last year