• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1943 Dodge WC

Duster7004

Good afternoon all I am trying to find out a little info and value of this WC. I don’t know anything about these vehicle other than this thing looks badass. I don’t know how long it has been sitting but it still appears to be in good condition. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. It is for sale I just don’t know the value. I am located it Tacoma Wa

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. Looking at your picture I can tell that this truck underwent a very costly ground up restoration in the past. Meaning someone completely disassembled it, sandblasted every part, repainted and reassembled the entire truck while overhauling the power train. That is the pro. The con is that it appears the truck has set for years which means the fuel system and brakes will have to be re-overhauled. If it's a WC-52 weapons carrier, it is probably worth $6000 as it sits. Will need many more pictures in order to dial in the valuation.

Duster7004

Welcome. Looking at your picture I can tell that this truck underwent a very costly ground up restoration in the past. Meaning someone completely disassembled it, sandblasted every part, repainted and reassembled the entire truck while overhauling the power train. That is the pro. The con is that it appears the truck has set for years which means the fuel system and brakes will have to be re-overhauled. If it's a WC-52 weapons carrier, it is probably worth $6000 as it sits. Will need many more pictures in order to dial in the valuation.

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup around $6000. Has the wrong wheels and tires. The MG mount is home made and wrong. Was someone's pride and joy. If you buy it get the fuel line away from the exhaust manifold to prevent vapor lock.

wdxdave

Good afternoon all I am trying to find out a little info and value of this WC. I don’t know anything about these vehicle other than this thing looks badass. I don’t know how long it has been sitting but it still appears to be in good condition. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. It is for sale I just don’t know the value. I am located it Tacoma Wa
i have a 1968 m37b1 project i will sell you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks