• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1943 Ford Burma jeep

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate spot for this, if not please move to the right place. Spotted on the local craigslist in Tualatin Oregon an ad for a 1943 Burma jeep project. Very cool machine I just have more projects going than I can get to. Thought I would pass it on to the next person. This is not mine, just an ad that I ran across. I am not savvy enough to post the link to the ad, so I am posting a screenshot of the ad, anyone interested in it can find it on the Salem Craigslist website. I can help out by going to check it out in person for anyone interested, Screenshot_20210423-111542_Samsung Internet.jpg

Major Asstyrd

Old thread but this is not a good forum for GTB posts. SS doesn't have one for 1.5 ton vehicles. Maybe the owner will create a forum for them. Apparently you have to ask.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks