• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1945 Craigs List, Minnesota

redcoat54th

This ad was just posted and thought someone might want to have a look. Minneapolis MN located in Hugo, MN. Good luck, Bob

"This all original 1945 army has 18,000 miles and is in great shape. This truck was a personel carrier so the bed has bench seats. With the truck also comes a like new canvas cover. It runs and drives great. It's a real head turner at all car shows. This could be a great parade truck, deer hauler, or whatever comes to mind. This is a great way to have a piece of history that still runs great!

$5300 or BEST OFFER

STEVE
"
sale-udmga-1364068342@craigslist.org

Attachments

redcoat54th

Txdodge43man Its $5300 AND your firstborn male child. Mail in a plain OD green envelope to:
Truck Offer
PO Box Blah blah blah
Etc Ect and so on.

WW2Chevy

I asked for and received pictures for this truck. The only statement I question is "in great shape"... It has more rust than what I would consider a truck in "great" shape. That said, it appears to have most or all of the typically missing little bits that can be hard or impossible to find. $5300 is probably not a bad price. expect to do some body work, brake work and probably replace the wiring harness too. Modern taillights have been hacked together...