• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1946 Sterling 6x6 for sale

truckdoctor

Here's a 1946 Sterling for sale.
email this posting to a friend inland empire craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
1946 Sterling 6x6 truck HB6 Cummins diesel - $1500 (Julian)

Date: 2009-12-03, 7:32AM PST
Reply to: see below

Vintage or Antique 1946 Sterling 6x6 semi truck, tractor. It has a HB6 Cummins Diesel engine. The engine turns over and the fenders are in good condition. The rest of the truck is rough. Much rarer than a Peterbilt or Kenworth. I can deliver to Southern California for a reasonable Fee. Call 619-270-7047

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1492936614

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
where is the link to the listing, REAL hard to read the blue and purple witg the od background

truckdoctor

I'm not terribly good with the computer and there was not a link number I could attach so I tried to do the best I could. I'll see if I can come up with something better.

Stomp

where is the link to the listing, REAL hard to read the blue and purple witg the od background
Helpful computer hint of the day:
When font color and background color make it difficult to read the text, try left clicking (and holding) and drag the cursor over the text to highlight it. In this example, it turned the font white, on a blue background making it much easier to read.

I too had trouble with the blue and purple text. LOL.
Hope it helps someone out there!

:beer:

~Stomp~

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks