• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 Deuce looking for parts

hooked on Duce

I just got a m35 1952 gas powerd duce and i am looking for a place to buy parts. Any tips on a 1952 gas Duce would be hand to thabk you.

hippiedude

#1 Welcome . !!! #2 nopics #3 Check out the classifieds , guys selling all kinds of parts , and check out the venders above..... Good luck ........ Tim

Barrman

Antelope Valley, Memphis, classifieds here and looking at Ebay every day. The more people you know from here, the more likely you are to have a call like this: " Hey, don't you need a fording cable for your gasser? I ask because I am here at joes boat shop and he has a gasser cab for an engine test tank and the fording cable is on it." The members here are a resource that is beyond value. I have gotten a good number of parts for my gassers from calls like the fictitious one above.

Barrman

Oh, if the truck in your avatar is the '52, are you sure it is a '52? Your tool box is straight at the front which is a 1953 change is why I ask.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks