• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 6x6 dump on CL, not mine

nhdiesel

Hey guys, I just found this ad and thought of y'all. Its not mine, I don't know the guy, I just found the ad. Don't know the values...just passing it along. Included seems to be 2 trucks, which seems to me like a decent deal for someone who needs parts, a project to start, etc. Trucks are in Pittsfield, NH

Craigslist Ad

Jim

jasonjc

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why am I always broke and too far a way?

I'd pay that any day for 2 mostly complet trucks. Those hard getting harder to fine evey day.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DARN! I was just east of Albany Wednesday! I wish I'd known about this then. I'd of least taken a side trip to look at these.

91W350

A few years ago, like five or six, GSA sold a bunch, maybe 50 of those deuces at Manhattan Kansas and they went dirt cheap. Winch trucks were going for 150 and standard trucks were bringing 100 dollars. A buddy bought a 5 ton gas winch/bridge truck for 350 dollars. Another bought a deuce with a 427 Chevrolet truck engine/4 speed Muncie truck transmission on board for 150 dollars. I was there to buy one of four M715s they were selling and they did not go cheap. The Kaisers sold last, so I went home with nothing. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks