• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1953 M37 For Sale

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PUT YOUR TAX REFUNDS TO WORK!!!

Just listed a 1953 Dodge M37 in the Classified Section.

I took this as a trade and I have too many projects.

PM me for details

Warthog
Oklahoma City

Last edited:

65 m151a1

Thanks! you have my e-mail address just as long as it is workable and can be bubbaed or farmer johned up but not to a point that it can't be brought back to original because this is for my son n law whom has never worked on the military vehicle/s because he is retired from the Navy and seen what I have and wants to get in on the action. He like the look of of the m37 and perferbably 60's model but 50's will work as well.

E-mail me and I will send you all my info because i'm not sure how this site works yet since i'm new here as well.

Later 65 m151a1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks