• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1954 M37

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:cool: Yes I fixed the horn that now goes beep beep. Also member Mullaney is the new owner as soon as he gets down to Sunny Fl. to pick it up.

Attachments

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am changing to clean sheets on your bed. Cleaning the bathroom ( not that it needs it ) Making sure there is coffee for the coffee machine and vacuum the house ( not that it needs it ) well maybe just a little extra sand on the hard wood floors. Looking for worms incase you want to go fishing. Might even give her a quick hose down to get the dust off. Really can not believe it all trucks / cranes plus almost all parts gone. Down to the 915A2 that I want to keep if I have to move one or all three military semi trailers. Thank you sir for your purchase.

Last edited:

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I am changing to clean sheets on your bed. Cleaning the bathroom ( not that it needs it ) Making sure there is coffee for the coffee machine and vacuum the house ( not that it needs it ) well maybe just a little extra sand on the hard wood floors. Looking for worms incase you want to go fishing. Might even give her a quick hose down to get the dust off. Really can not believe it all trucks / cranes plus almost all parts gone. Down to the 915A2 that I want to keep if I have to move one or all three military semi trailers. Thank you sir for your purchase.
Not quite set on the date yet, but I definitely THANK YOU.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I bet, I'd be tooling around in that thing with a smile dynamite couldn't get rid of!!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Yes Sir! I am hoping to get her into the 4th of July parade down toward Stanfield. That will be a great way to show her off!

I agree with you about the ear to ear grin for sure!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks