• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1967 jeep deuce and 1951 m38

REVARTS

i just painted the deuce, changed all glass, window tracks, lights, seats, tools, wood in the bed with red oak, then found a m38 to put in the back. :p

Attachments

REVARTS

seats redone, tree almost fell on it. thank for the help with all the parts john tennis, dave from eastern surplus, and kublo's. they are some great guys.

Attachments

REVARTS

we had a great time at the show. l left some vets drive around with the m38. i told them i am just a care taker they have more rights to drive them than i do.

Danger Ranger

It looks pretty good!!! I'd be curious as to how you would get that jeep up there....assuming you might actually haul it in there.....how long are the ramps? lol.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great looking pair. I'm guessing your M38 isvthe one I've been eyeballing on a certain site that starts with an e and ends with a y.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks