• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1972 Am General M35A2 w/ winch

Warren Lovell

Here is what I thought was a good price. The truck ran great and I drove it 200 miles home...without license plates. It has 14000 miles on it and looked to have only one coat of paint over the original OD.

I am restoring her from the inside out. I got tired of looking at faded scratched paint in the cab. The seats have all been recovered and I have new windshields as well.

Oh yeah, the truck was $3200.

Warren

Attachments

Warren Lovell

I got it from an indivdual, but he didn't have the SF97, so I contacted GL and they tracked the sale of the vehicle to get my my SF97.

Also, ask GL about not issuing an SF97 on some vehicles, as they will on some even if the ad says they won't...you just have to call the right people.

I personally wouldn't spend 5 grand on a truck I didn't drive or couldn't see. There is a lot of junk M35s out there, so be cautious.

Warren

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Warren, you were right by my house, I recognized the plane fuselage. That guy has alot of trucks he rents out to the movie studios. I tried asking him about buying one a couple of years ago but he never returned my call. Looks like you got a nice truck. There was a 5 acre parcel of land for sale next to his property we looked into buying but my wife thought all the MVs were an eyesore. Her and I arent on the same page when it comes to these trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks