• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1976 chevy 5/4 ton clone build

ScottG2005

For what its worth the stock front springs on a low mile us 1008 lay nearly completely flat when removed from the truck. I looked at a set of new old stock factory k30 springs and they were a mirror image of my used springs on my above mentioned 1008 springs. With the stock springs installed they had a very slight negative arch. My rubber bump stops showed significant wear from the stock springs
Thank you for the information. I'll keep that in mind. I've been looking at lift kits for my truck to lift it ever so slightly to have the stance of a 76 5/4 ton chevy

ScottG2005

Okay so I know it's been a while since I last updated us on this project. The winter time really hit hard here. But it's spring time now and I'm able to work on my projects again. I pulled the tilt hardware off of one of the jeep seats a few minutes ago. The other is gonna involve a grinder to get it off

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks