• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1978 M416A1 Rebuild

iptman

Is there a known replacement 15 or 16 inch steel wheel with the right bolt pattern, offset and center hole? I've been using the trailer for family camping a good bit lately and I'd like to not only get a spare but might want to replace the original wheels and tires.

SgtMajHarper

Is there a known replacement 15 or 16 inch steel wheel with the right bolt pattern, offset and center hole? I've been using the trailer for family camping a good bit lately and I'd like to not only get a spare but might want to replace the original wheels and tires.
I use the same wheels as I have on my 1983 CJ-8 Scrambler, so I can also use the same spare on either one. Old Jepp wheels are getting harder to find, I think the same hole pattern was also found on old IHC Scouts.