• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1986 M1008 Cab Swap (video)

Sp0okfish

Me and nuthinfancy swapping his cab out. He rolled his truck in the mountains. I rolled mine 2 years back but didn't shoot a video of the cab swap but i got some footage of nuthinfancy's. Not sure what model or year the forklift is but it is also a military forklift just painted yellow. Its powered by a 2 stroke supercharged Detroit diesel.
Check out the video!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MtOLvY410c

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys roll a lot of trucks. Ever consider a roll cage? Looks like it went smooth.

Sp0okfish

Ha ya I am going to put a cage in mine. I think he is too. Those cabs don't hold up very well crushed em both flat. His totally flipped and landed back on the wheels. Mine slid on the roof about 30ft down the road. I will put up another video of the two cabs when we haul them to the scrap yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks