• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1989 Ford 8000 / Landoll Corp TM1800 Aircraft De-Icer

Flapman

I have a Landoll TM1800. I drove it about 70 miles home from the auction site in Portsmouth at about 45 MPH. Not sure if it has a 2 speed diff or not. I will have to crawl under it and look sometime. I don't plan do any traveling in it so 45 MPH is fast enough. This truck only has 1100 miles on the odometer and low hours on the Perkins diesel that powers the hydraulic pump.

Last edited:

painter paul

I just got my 1987 de-icer home and it has a wiring diagram for the part that blows hot air to take snow and frost off the wings. Maybe this is what you need???

painter paul

Jimmy,
Call me sometime at 402-729-7900, the manual is on the way to me(800 pages) so too big to copy reasonably but I can look up info and copy that. Remember tho, mine is a 1987 on the old C cab, cab over Ford chassis, not sure what differences there may be. Paul

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks