• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1991 m923a2 bmy

higgs

DSCN1067.jpgDSCN1065.jpg
Hello,

New member would like to see what you guys think of my new ride, pretty clean truck. Should have seen the look on my wife's face when I backed it up the driveway.

Thank you,
higgs

That's one sweet truck! The all green paint looks bada$$ with the 3-color camo canvas. Did you purchase from an individual or GL?

Snagged a 923 in Columbus, nicknamed it "Rusty". It's now tan with the camo canvas so...after seeing your truck i'm seriously considering going from tan to green. Good score and welcome to SS! Mike

Triple C

Welcome higgs, nice truck. I know what you mean about your wife, mine refuses to acknowledge that I have it.....so I named it after her. Don't forget to read the tm's LOTS of info there and have fun. I got my 925 out in about four to five foot of snow last year and had a great time.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Higgs that is a good looking truck, I have not seen many in a solid green, I like it. If the truck runsa as good as it looks you are in store for a lot of fun! Read ALL the TMs deuces are also very good trucks but not anywhere near as complicated as the 939 series, enjoy the read and have fun with the truck!
KK

drician

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can imagine that is was similar to the look on my mom and sisters face when I showed up with 2 M923s.....

higgs

Hello,

I picked up the truck through GL the Delaware branch, its in real nice condition and everything works as it should. My neighbors and kids love it fits right in with the rest of herd. I also have five jeeps so they all know I have a problem :tank:.

higgs