• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1992 m915a2

FloridaAKM

You are not watching the postings, he flew out to Oregon & drove it most of the way home...till Murphy showed up.

James, that open hood shot is nothing short of amazing; you seriously scored on buying this truck. Awesome find & deal./
When did you go get it!
I thought it was on the other side of world lol.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
James,
Really nice truck, looks new under a little dust. Glad you made it home.
I love the three lever light switch sticking out of the dash.
JC

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I couldn't find a pea-green-with-envy icon, but found the pea-green-but-yeah-that-is-one-sweet-truck! one. :jumpin:

Cheers

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a full set of the 11R24.5 wheels and tires. I will stick with these new shoes. I just got the tires home and only changed out the rear rear so far but you can tell the difference between the 24.5 and 22.5.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CLEAN! How did she do on the road speed and MPG wise? How was the ride?
Had the DD dealer work the DDEC 11 back to correct specs. 400 hp. 2100rpm, tires 24.5 tires and left the speed open. With the 24.5 tires she does 60mph at 2100rpm. Thought we did not talk about fuel mileage and we most certain don't talk about the ride with a Hendrickson suspension.

Last edited:

ReoRider

Excellent trucks, been running the M916A1 for a few years and still impressed with performance and comfort.

For reference you might check some of the upgrades that I've added that would work for your truck. Go to the forum on: 5 ton and up mods; and search under M916A1. The threads on M916A1 Tire Trials, M916A1 Little Stuff and Cool Freightliner, might be useful.

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks