• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st Annual Builder77 Memorial Tidewater Virginia Drive In!!

twa@ezdn.net

Looks like I will be home on the 11th and 12th. The VB aviation museum is very nice, they have a classy place there. I was up at the transportation museum a couple of years ago and it was nice as well, our kind of place.

Have any of you guys been to the Army Transportation Museum out there recently? Think it's going to be on my list, been 13-15 years since being there.:shock:
Was out there last summer. Nice displays, some newer trucks, some soldiers were washing a few of the planes (and this on a Saturday). The staff was doing some work on the railroad exhibit when I drove by.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks