• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st Deuce drive- Thanks clinto!!

GoldComet6

Just wanted to say thanks to clinto for letting me stop by today. He gave me a lesson in Deuce operation, showed me what to look for in one, took me for a ride and then...yes...allowed me to drive a Deuce for the first time!

So thanks again clinto and clintogf for being nice, patient and helpful to me. I appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge and take the time to show me what's involved in owning one.

I learned:
1) It did help to read the manuals first
2) Brakes are much better than I expected
3) Don't try to brake, downshift, put on the turn signal, and turn for a 90 degree left hand turn all at the same time.
4) I liked it!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No problem , GC6. Glad to have you stop by.

Clinto let me drive his deuce only one time........down a ravine!!! LOL
In the dark on a slippery surface as well!

emr

Awesome post !!! nice job too !!! I have a nubee coming to my shop with his new deuce this sat, he is going to get greasy and a lesson in basic deuce, I think anyone who is willing to ask and then take in all the info they can is just a smart person, and the type this hobby needs....:driver: