• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st Sarge glow plug controller.

kipman

I got a glow plug card from John (1st Sarge), came with a custom TM that he wrote, I could not be more pleased, this will help all the guys that are having issues with their CUCV, these cards are custom built, two bad the stock card was not this well thought out.

dstang97

WHAT! when I talked to him there was no plans of making a card. John sure knows his stuff. He helped me fix mine.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received one also. The card looks good and the Troubleshooting manual looks good also.

DIESELGREEN

My neighborhood is semi-adjacent to a salvage yard, and lo and behold...a complete 1008....minus the axles and t-case. Scored a backup card to use when mine fails, :mrgreen:and some interior bits... For 25 bucks!

1stSarge

Thanks Kip. They have been a long time coming.

Dan, I try not to count any chickens before I have eaten them. (not acquired the taste for possum yet)… There are a number of items in either the production, design, or prototype stages right now. I’ll shout out when something is complete.

Thanks Joe, for right now, the book is included with the controller. It is in the classifieds, and on other auction sites. It is less expensive in the classifieds here than for what it normally goes for anywhere else. That is for you guys.

I’m not sure I really know anything more than to figure out who to associate with.

I do think I do that really well. I only belong to one online forum. :-D Thanks guys!

jvrotter

I just got 2 of them , one for a spare and one for my son-in-laws truck which came without one. The vehicle was driven into Nellis, so I'm sure someone got a five finger discount.

Barrman

I will add an endorsement as well. I have been running one of his cards for about a month. Just working everytime I turn the key on is better than stock for me. His does that. We haven't been below 70° since I put it in, so I can't comment on cold weather starts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks