• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2/11/12 - Breakfast in Eldersburg, Maryland

m816 someday

So far we've had a pretty mild winter, hopefully the trend will continue. It's always great to see everyone as well as meet some new folks. Anyone interested in getting together with other MV enthusiasts, meet us at 10 am Saturday, February 11, 2012 in the parking lot behind the Bob Evans Restaurant located on Liberty Rd (Rt 26) just West of Sykesville Rd (Rt 32) - 1211 Liberty Road Eldersburg, MD 21784.

If you think you are going to be able to join us, please let me know ahead of time, so I can arrange for enough seats at the restaurant.

Thanks, Robert

3rdmdqm

I will be there, possibly with two guests. I recently met and invited 2 WWII veterans to the breakfast on Saturday. I am waiting on confirmation. I know the weather keeps a lot of trucks from attending, but how many trucks do we think will be there? I'm sure they would love to see some.

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not sure if we're going to make it this week. It depends on scheduling. If we make it, I won't have the truck. It's in the midst of repairs…. :cry:

338lapua09

Looks like 2 first timers coming down from Hagerstown.......wont be driving the Duece this trip but looking forward to meeting up with like minded people...

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am going to try to make it. If I do, I am going to see who wants the last spots I have for Aberdeen. On Sunday I am going to open these spots up for SS members outside of our group. So, If you want a spot pay me on Saturday or send me a pm saying the check is in the mail. I am not holding spots for anyone who has not paid unless we have made personal arrangements, and I know those. You guys who have paid are have your spots already etched in stone. ATD

BILLDEUCE

Im going to do mt best to attend if I make it it will be myself and possibly one more person I would really like to find out more about this aberdeen trip and just learn more about the trucks

m816 someday

We had a real nice turnout today despite the weather - 17 people and 2 trucks. It was great meeting several new people and catching up with ones we hadn't seen in a while. We also had the pleasure of meeting a WWII veteran that joined us for breakfast. Here are a few pictures from this morning. Already looking forward to next month - March 10th.

Attachments