• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 deuces to NC

GoHot229

You got a tow bar, or can you get one neighbor? I'v a M35 liscensed etc. just in case or ..... You buy fuel. One of our good Guy members (stampy) is north of both of us, just in case......I think Neil Hendrix is in tha local somewhere in between too. Stampy may have a lead on the tow-bar ??? Two on the road, one in-tow, pretty good odds of not breaking down I'd think. Are yours road-worthy? The cost of fuel and your time 'free' verses a $ 6-800.00 haul, mabe more, dont know.

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
If you cant get ALREDNECK there is another SS member ) "Heavy" that has a real nice rig. I met him at Redstone and he can get the job done.
He runs out of NC.

Hotshot Transportation Co.
Jacksonville, NC
Legal ~ Licenced ~ Insured
Do a member search and PM him.​

jay741

just wondering but how to you guys move deuces? can they be pulled by a regular pickup truck 3/4 or 1 ton. wouldnt they be to tall to be put on a trailer?? thanks

Alredneck

Banned
You can put them on a flatbed as long as you are on the interstate and most highways. Its when you go down back country roads with lower height restrictions that you can run into problems. I personally use a low profile flatbed gooseneck. Im in the process of attaining a 48-53ft flatbed so I can haul two at a time. But for now the gooseneck is doing real well. Depending on the weight and time frame, I use my 3/4ton dodge or my deuce tractor as a tow rig. Im working on a 5ton tractor as well as something newer for a dedicated tow rig. Internationals ar great tow rigs with good parts availability.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks