• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 M35A1's converted in NJ

emr

Nice deuces...sorry had to chime in....:cool:.... the wheel well in front is always the fastest way ,all that space behind the front tire means 5 ton, then look for the other signs...like a HUGE bed and HUGE 1400 tires,my advise, way cool though good find and pics, we do love pics here,....... was just wondering where the A1 ID came from ? just wonderiing....

Last edited:

civiceg6sir

Sorry. I'm a dueche. I got excited when I saw them and my father-in-law snapped the pics for me as we were driving by from the scales. I didn't want to stop and freak somebody out by taking pics. I'm more into CUCV's because I don't have room for a 2 1/2 or 5 ton at my house so I'm not up on all the tell-tale signs of the different trucks. :cookoo:

civiceg6sir

Sorry. I'm a dueche.:cookoo: I got excited when I saw them and my father-in-law snapped the pics for me because I didn't want to stop and freak anybody out by taking the pics because we had just left the scale. I wanted to post them as quick as possible and didn't realise that they weren't dueces. I'm more into CUCV's because I don't have room for a duece (my nieghbors would probably freak too). Anyway thanks. [thumbzup]

emr

Not a problem I am sure, we all were noobs once, i remember years ago a Ffriend said he was painting an M 35 and if me and my young son wanted to stop by, My son said whats an M 35, i said i duno sounds like a tank...:mrgreen:.....So we all did it one time or another, since then i have been in it 24/7 and it is all worth it, Glad u can take a kidden . Means alot about somebody, so many people are so thin skinned...[thumbzup]

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The one on the right looks to be an 813 alright with the normal 11.00-20 NDT's. But, the body appears to be that of a bridging truck. Note the side overhang over rear duals and beefy steel construction.