• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 M35A2's from Forrest Park GA to Bufford GA

sail-bum

I need to have 2 M35A2's W/W transported from Forrest Park (Fort Gillem) Georgia to Flowery Branch Georgia ( Buford Georgia).

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have a tow bar if you went to borrow it, Im about 20 miles north, when is the move needed, wish the wrecked wrecker was a UNWRECKED wrecker,

sail-bum

I received notice yesterday, the 14th. I have never driven a deuce more than a few feet so I feel the tow bar is not for me. If I had any real experience I would take you up on the offer. These are coming from GL, so I do not know the road worthiness of them on top of that. If your wrecker was back up to par that would have been a great idea, I am going to try to find a transporter with a large enough trailer. Does any of my Steel Soldiers friends know of a good local transporter in NE Georgia? Whom is not to expensive as I have already screwed up buy purchasing 2 trucks at once!