• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 man soft top set up, Camo

Thunderbirds

Hey all,

I am looking for a lightly faded camo 2 man soft top set up. New is too bright in color and wouldn't look right.

If I had to put a number on it, the paint is about 85% fresh (15% faded).

HMMWV1.jpg

I am looking for the top, rear curtain, 2 doors. Shipping is to South Dakota, 57793 Pls let me know what you have and price.

If interested, I have an extra dog house cover in green, driver side door with crappy vinyl, and/or deep water fording intake snorkel I could barter for, or straight up sale.

Thanks!

jward1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all,

I am looking for a lightly faded camo 2 man soft top set up. New is too bright in color and wouldn't look right.

If I had to put a number on it, the paint is about 85% fresh (15% faded).

View attachment 926514

I am looking for the top, rear curtain, 2 doors. Shipping is to South Dakota, 57793 Pls let me know what you have and price.

If interested, I have an extra dog house cover in green, driver side door with crappy vinyl, and/or deep water fording intake snorkel I could barter for, or straight up sale.

Thanks!
i got one 2 man with blue ox modified curtain. what that means is he put zippers and a bigger window and you can role it up nice. i want 500 plus ride its folded up in a tote.