• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 mep802 Cali to South Carolina

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you sent Simp5782 a message to see what he can do?? He transported my M923A2 to me after I bought it from a guy in GA & I'm betting he could help or know of someone who could if he can't.

319cssb

Yes Wes is my first stop, when it comes to transports. He’s one of the best people, I know and I got his back 💯. But he said he isn’t sure if he can get to this one.

319cssb

98g has done some long distance hauling from southern cali to the Mississippi river and points in between. Maybe he could move it east a bit where it could be passed along to another who could get it moved more toward the rising sun.
Or I could get it from Mississippi

unitedstatesoffreight

I appreciate the offer, but I rather stick with one of my steelsoldier brothers. I know I can trust them.
I am the owner of United States of Freight, and we havebeen supporters and providers for Steel Soldiers since our company's inception in 2015. Ask anyone on this thread or otherwise. You will not find a more reliable, committed family oriented business.. By the way, my father, Kevin O'Sullivan is a winner of the Distinguished Service Medal for Valor in Vietnam.......... look it up...... We are all brothers, but be respectful always..........

319cssb

I am the owner of United States of Freight, and we havebeen supporters and providers for Steel Soldiers since our company's inception in 2015. Ask anyone on this thread or otherwise. You will not find a more reliable, committed family oriented business.. By the way, my father, Kevin O'Sullivan is a winner of the Distinguished Service Medal for Valor in Vietnam.......... look it up...... We are all brothers, but be respectful always..........
Are you guys broker or transporter? I have read some of your reviews

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks