• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 more m35 on the way!!!

NORTHWOODS

I am looking forward to the arrival of my two M35 trucks in the morning on Friday. I bought these from Drum a few months back and they have been sitting at a buddy's house since then. One has a winch, and they both have hard tops and heaters. The sickness is getting worse every day. Saturday i am picking up a SARACEN. I blame SS for my current mental issues. Every one that I know thinks that i have lost my mind. Thanks for all your support.:grin:

Attachments

pa.rich

Yeah, I get weird looks and comments too. ABOUT THE ARMY TRUCKS !! Man that was a loaded statement.:razz: O.K. let the comments roll.

spentshell

Those trucks look like there in great shape, good luck with them

They will never understand our great minds lost or not

Oldgrunt

I take it that the 6x6 in the pictures with your Deuces is the SARACEN? I don't remember seeing one of those before. One of ours? Is it in running condition? What kind of tags do you get for that? I would like to see the look on the faces of the people at the BMV. :twisted:

Old Grunt

1952 M35A2
1987 M35A2
19 ? M105

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to Steel Soldiers Anonymous. We have T-shirts.

"Hi, I'm Mike..."

"hi, Mike."

"...and <sob><sniff> I love green trucks!"

scooter01922

WOW, cool APC, have to run up there in the deuce one of these days and check that beast out. I'll bring cold beer.....:-D