• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 new trucks looking to sell one in the pacific northwest

BMCUSNAVY

New speedo after overhaul.. The truck was completely gone threw & overhauled & he just replaced all the fluids, filters, etc. I will post some pics of it in a couple of weeks. Need to arrange getting down there, then the 1300 mile drive back home... =)

WeBeJeepin

Wow, I thought central MS was far from Redstone! I was in Corinth, MS last week for work and saw a couple trucks being brought from Alabama across hwy 72

BMCUSNAVY

Checked out Government Liquidation & I'm surprised as too how many deuces are available over on the east coast. Basically nothing on the west coast & the ones that are for sale are asking top dollar.

usmc deuce cpl

BMCUSNAVY i am going to try for one on the auct on the 24th at redstone and Ft Dodge. My euc cleared today so i need to get moving on deciding on weather or not to drive it home or not.
Ya thats why i looked so far away to get one. I was looking at some in Minn at some nice trucks but got outbid by quite a bit.

maplehillfrm

OK guys i am a truck driver and have access to the right equipment to haul my deuce back. And if the company can find a paying load to al area i can load up mine and bring back for the price of fuel and permits.
The market here in the northwest is fairly good because there are not many bases that sell them in the area. and i think that many of the ones at Ft Lewis are already gone.
I don't think that it would cost much more than 200 to 300 to go down and haul it back myself.

maybe my math is off, I drove the big trucks too , so aside from permits, how are you going to do it for 300 bucks??

I see around 2500 miles?? + or -.. at around 5 miles to the gallon,, at 3.00 per gallon,, I come up with 1500 bucks just for fuel,, thats not including your permits if you need them through the states,, or your tolls,,

am I wrong on my math?? good luck wioth your purchase I hope it goes well for you, pat

usmc deuce cpl

No 400 t0 500 for permits and 900 to 1100 for fuel. I get 6.5 to 7mpg with 28000# give or take a grand. I was figuring it would cost around a grand to drive home for fuel so if i can find another one at the right price i should be able to sell the second one to help defer the cost.

BMCUSNAVY

If you bring 2 back, let me know what you want for the second deuce. My friends are in envy of the 2 that I have & are looking. Keep in touch & let me know how things are going.

usmc deuce cpl

I am still looking but the ones that i have been bidding on have gone for more than i am willing to go. Wreckerman893 is going to pu truck and hold for short time. It is looking like i might be driving mine home. I will keep you posted.