• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(2) questions... M35 manual for d'load online? and .....

EAdams

Need to know if the manual for the M35 (mine will be a 1952 Studebaker with a 331 Continental gas engine) is available online (or through a generous member) ... AND ... what is the color of the inside of the engine compartment and engine components? Anyone have a pic of a engine they can post/send me? I plan on cleaning the engine compartment well and re-painting it (for looks and to minimize rust).

thanks in advance!!! :D

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: (2) questions... M35 manual for d

E, the best manual in general for your truck in TM 9-8022 and its not online. Next best is the 1965 versions of the TM 9-2320-209-*** manuals. Again these are not in PDF format. You can go to the TM section and download any of the manuals starting with TM 9-2320-209 or starting with TM 9-2320-361***. All of these relate to the deuce, but not gassers.

JDToumanian

Portrayal Press has reprints of all the appropriate manuals...

http://www.portrayal.com/

They're kinda expen$ive - TM 9-8022 is $69, but that's the only source except eBay, and if it shows up on there, you'll be bidding against me 'cause I'm looking for one too! :D I'll probably break down and order it from Portrayal, but I have not even picked up the truck yet, so I have time...

Jon

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a page from the 1969 TM 9-2320-209-10. It should help in the search for the right TM.
The above '69 manual does have references to the gasoline powered units, including pictures and starting procedures. Those trucks are referred to as "early production models".

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks