• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 to 4 man rear seat kit(seats/insulation)?

NewHmmwv

Hello, I was wondering if the kit nsn 2510-01-410-7037 is all you would need to convert your hmmwv from 2 man to 4 man? (excluding seat cushions and canvas parts)

Just wondering if there is any other insulation or seat base parts you would need. Attached is picture of seat kit.

Thanks
Seat kit.jpg

riderdan

At a minimum you'll need:

- 4-man top
- Rear panel
- Bows and associated hardware
- Set of rear soft doors
- Seat backs

If you are going all out, you'll also want
- Rear seat belt kit
- Rear insulation set

It looks to me like the item you posted is just those two parts: seat belt kit and insulation.

Sintorion

Both panels are in very good shape and they both have the pins. The cushions are in great shape as well. One looks blue because the yellow dye in them fades.
IMG_3516.jpgIMG_3517.jpgIMG_3518.jpgIMG_3519.jpg

Wire Fox

Y'know...I really appreciate the note about the yellow dye fading out. I honestly that the blue seats I've been seeing around had something to do with the UN. rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks