• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2" wheel adapter... stock studs too short

bkwudzhom

I dont know what all the hoopla is all about--just torque those nuts down and wrap as much duct tape on each one as you can--it'll be fine.

ODdave

the offset of the dually hub is actually excessive. I chose to re-center mine ($40 each) as oppose to the spacers. I am not saying that is the right choice for everyone, but it was for me :-D Included a couple mof pics of them.

Attachments

Last edited:

mark69k20

I have been driving this rig w/ the spacers a little over 500 miles. I had the wheels off twice at low milage to check torque and inspect. No defects noted. For hwy use i would go the same route... i like the stock wheel look. Hope this helps the rest of you guys wanting to do this!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Would a 1.5" spacer work? Or, do you absolutely need 2" spacers?

mark69k20

I would really have to look again to see if the 1/2" would make a difference ... I do know my "custom" brake lines were very close to the tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks