• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 wire autostart kit for MEP 002/003 and MEP 802/803's

Zebcorod

I recently installed the Inova Hightech autostart kit to our MEP-802A. It works for the MEP 002/003's and MEP 802/803's. I'm far from an electronics expert, but I was able to successfully install this kit with the manual and several phone calls to clear up my questions. It works great. Here is a video of it in action.
https://youtu.be/JR7w4dnXrXM

Also installed the "relay k" to automatically perform the 5 minute cool down after we turn the switch off inside.

relay k.jpg

Link to Inova Hightech: https://inovahightech.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=61

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless you have approval from the site owner or the current Admin, you are NOT ALLOWED to use the site's registered trade name.

That means you need to remove them from your videos(all other videos you have it used it in) immediately.

Copyright:
All photographs and printed material on SS.com are protected by US and International Copyright rules. Please do not reproduce any part of the SS website or forums without the approval of the site management. Copyright to posts and other information become the property of the SS website.

Trademark:
The name, Steel Soldiers, is protected by Trademark under authority of the US Patent and Trademark Office. Any use of the mark without prior approval will be subject to legal action.

Last edited:

csheath

I wouldn't think they would mind someone promoting the web site.

Good job on the auto start install. I have one of those motorcycle alarm/remote start kits ordered to try when and if it gets here from across the pond.

rogpike

Great video, neat setup. I know nothing about solar or living off grid...I am intrigued by it, but wouldn't ever make the sacrifice to take the plunge, but I could definitely see doing something for my farm/hunting cabin.

adamaus2007

Same here, the post from horseman8m was the reference that prompted me to order the motorcycle remote start. Kind of let down when China gave a month time frame to ship.

Chainbreaker

Nice video! I like those 55 Gal SST drums!

As Doghead alluded to...I would contact Steel Soldiers Admin & Site Owner to see if they wouldn't mind you continuing the CREDIT you gave to Steel Soldiers website at 3:14 of your video, probably should take the SS reference off of the lead-in frame though. I would think they would be glad to have more eyeballs viewing this site. Usually positive site statistics help attract paying vendors/advertisers.

Last edited: