• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 x M923A1's from Eastover, SC to Greensboro, NC (200 miles)

PowerstrokeNC

In the next couple of weeks I need to move these guys, any ideas? Is it even possible to get both on one trailer? Let me know of any options anybody might have.
I will of course pay a reasonable amount for any help, thanks

Derick

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Derick,
I have a truck but don't have a trailer long enough to put two on. I can at least pull them off base and store them at my place for you for awhile. I live like 6miles from Eastover and have a small farm.

Adam

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Id be happy to help also. Adam's got a good plan but if your looking to drive them home then check them all out and drive one at a time or have a trustworthy friend to help drive.
Post them on uship, or this forum would be a good shot. , Jay

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Two of them should fit on a 53 foot step deck trailer.

If they need to be hauled your best bet would be to find a trucker looking for a backhaul.....be aware that sometimes a short haul will cost more per mile than a long haul.

If they are runners a 200 mile trip would be easy if you had some help from some fellow MV addicts.

PowerstrokeNC

Thanks everybody for all the comments and input. I picked them up today and tow bar'd them back. It went great. I also wanted to say a special thanks to Adam, who stopped by to lend a helping hand to get them hooked up. It was a huge help, thanks again.
Now i just got to get the extra one sold...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks