• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 x M923A1's from Eastover, SC to Greensboro, NC (200 miles)

PowerstrokeNC

In the next couple of weeks I need to move these guys, any ideas? Is it even possible to get both on one trailer? Let me know of any options anybody might have.
I will of course pay a reasonable amount for any help, thanks

Derick

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Derick,
I have a truck but don't have a trailer long enough to put two on. I can at least pull them off base and store them at my place for you for awhile. I live like 6miles from Eastover and have a small farm.

Adam

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Id be happy to help also. Adam's got a good plan but if your looking to drive them home then check them all out and drive one at a time or have a trustworthy friend to help drive.
Post them on uship, or this forum would be a good shot. , Jay

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Two of them should fit on a 53 foot step deck trailer.

If they need to be hauled your best bet would be to find a trucker looking for a backhaul.....be aware that sometimes a short haul will cost more per mile than a long haul.

If they are runners a 200 mile trip would be easy if you had some help from some fellow MV addicts.

PowerstrokeNC

Thanks everybody for all the comments and input. I picked them up today and tow bar'd them back. It went great. I also wanted to say a special thanks to Adam, who stopped by to lend a helping hand to get them hooked up. It was a huge help, thanks again.
Now i just got to get the extra one sold...