• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally Feb 21-24th

pinzpirate

RE: Site

Glad to hear you found youre way through Richloam TJ
I was curious about how close it was to D-Man's place.
we bring our trucks from St. Pete. on trailers. Needless
to say we won't be dragging trailers through there.
All of us in Pinellas and Wayne from Tampa are really
looking forward to this; Fourteen Pinzgauers? sounds
a Treffen to me!

See Ya'll There! Rick "pinzpirate"
Pinz 710M
Pinz712M Rapier w/Boggers
C-1500 Suburban
K-2500 Suburban w/454
2 Mercedes 560's 1 SEC 1 SEL

tjcouch

Re: RE: Re: rally

devilman96 said:
(lol) and TJ sorry ya got lost!!!
I WAS NOT LOST! I knew exactly where I was! Just did not know where you guys were! :lol:

I even got out to look for NDT patterns in the sand! LOL Or XLs even!

I just did not want to start randomly driving on to folks property . . or opening up gates.

Too funny . . . it's all good!

pinzpirate

I reckon' it probably is cheating, haulin' perfectly good trucks around on trailers!
Most of us Pinz guys don't like driving on pavement, besides we spend way
too much on tires. Rene' and I cringe at the thought of ruining six BOGGERS
driving around on pavement with a 712!!!

Hey Kenny! D-Man's place is more like Steel Soldiers in the hammock.
I'm glad you guys had fun putting up the tents and all. Seems like this thing is
really coming together, one thing to consider....TRASH 100 people 3 or4 days
I see a couple of Deuces loaded on dump runs.

Later! Rick

CliffW

devilman96,

It is my pleasure to be able to help out with the cooking. My son is looking forward to this and can’t stop talking about it. Let me know if you are going to need any help doing any thing.

Thanks Cliff

devilman96

A few updates....

Kenny helped us score a 275 gallon water tank and is scheaming on a buffalo as we speak so a non potable water source will be avaliable. Someone tell Rene.. im sure he will be joyed!

I will be heading up again next weekend... Jan 18th, 19th and 20th... More raking, mowing and gotta fire up the trackhoe for a while. If anyone is bored, wants to camp, help, do nothing at all, etc, etc, etc your welcome to come. I think sticking a sign on the right gate might be a good idea this go around lol...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
....TRASH 100 people 3 or4 days
I see a couple of Deuces loaded on dump runs.
We will reduce most of it to ashes. Anything else we'll deal with. I plan on burning some serious wood!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Kenny add in a couple of cut off 55 gallons drums and you can also burn the waste from all the folks like we do in the Army just make sure the wind it blowing away from camp and you add some mogas to the JP8.

It always seemed that the wind shifted from those burning barrels toward my hooch everytime I got off shift.

This will be a blast make sure and post lots of pictures

devilman96

Gessh I leave u guys alone for 5 mins...

Kenny put the diesel away!...

Armyman stop givin the pyro ideas ya know he cant help himself!!!...

dc3... stop getting excited your scareing the the non MV'ers!!!!...

50th time this is not a Treffin...

... and WHOM is cooking chill!!!!

*sigh*... its gonna be a LONG event this year!!! LOL

dc3coyote

I can not wait. My buddies and I are buying a Duece W/W so we will have a 2 out of 3 chance of driving.LoL.
Diesel or gas might be a bad idea. What about large paper bags, we could build huge flaming bags of poo.
Now we just have to find a giant door to put it in front of.

appnut1

I live north east of Orlando in Winter Springs Fl. I will being doing day trips unless something radically changes. Anyone from this side of town interested in a convoy let me know

1967 M35A2 WoW

pinzpirate

.....FLAMING BAGS OF POO!!

Anyone ever do that when you were a kid? We did that to this old guy who took our stray balls and frisbees, he'd race out his back door every time anything went his yard.
One time he knifed a soccer ball I got for my birthday, I packed the mail slot in his front door with M-80's. Blew a pretty good hole in it. I'm glad we have so much other stuff
to do at the rally. 8)

dc3coyote

"Yall just aint right!!","What are you thinking" and Your not parking that in fron of my yard", Three things that my buddys wife said when she saw pics of our duece.
Yall just aint right, seems to describe alot of us.LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks