• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally Feb 21-24th

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Chili

I saw in the original post something mentioned about breakfast one day. Any of you Navy type jonesing for creamed chipped beef over toast?

devilman96

Breakfast . . . I am still having that conversation with myself.

chuck . . wayne and I are again sitting here at the fire wondering where you are!!!

dc3coyote

Kenny I think I will pass on the SOS but biscuits and gravy would be great. Maybe some chili also, I can bring the habenaros and vincin.
How is the mud up there anyway, I spent all day cleaning my Pinz breaks and drinking. Ready to go muddy it up.

Branan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

It's been dry as a bone but it was reported to me a short time ago that they were getting dumped on. Perhaps mud is in the picture. If we can con someone into making buscuits, I could probably pull off the sausage gravy.

devilman96

I can say first hand the mud issue is resolved. . . geesh I don't know whom it was wishing for rain this weekend but you win!!!

30 mile an hour wind gust means I get to restring two gp meds in the am (as opposed to the one Wayne and I did this morning).

Dispite the fact that its so wet I can even light my stove right now it was a pretty productive day. . . a bad day camping still beats work anytime!!!

dc3coyote

Ok I am going nuts waiting for this,
What kind of stuff are people bringing,
Guns, Pets, Food, Firewood, campers,
Who is camping all 4 nights.
Is there a new count, last I heard was about 14 Pinzs.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Chili

dc3coyote said:
Ok I am going nuts waiting for this,
What kind of stuff are people bringing,
Guns, Pets, Food, Firewood, campers,
Who is camping all 4 nights.
Is there a new count, last I heard was about 14 Pinzs.
I'll be there after dark on Thursday, bugging out Sunday afternoon/eve. Will have truck, trailer, shelter, golfcart, rifle and whatever else I can bring. Firewood is in abundance at the site.

poppop

My Wife has decided to come with me to the Fl rally. She says there are bears in Fl and she is concerned. Does she have anything to worry about??

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Chili

Rhodesian Ridgeback ... Weimaraner the RR is ok... just old and cranky... the Weim is a puppy and gets into EVERYTHING!!!!! Anyone within 100 yards will know her name FOREVER by the end of the event as i seem to have to sceam it every 3 mins!!