• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally Feb 21-24th

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Chili

So it looks like I will be delivering a truck to the Atlanta Ga area. I am looking for maybe a ride from there to the rally. Anyone from Ga headed that way?

poppop

Gimp, I am planning on going but I am on the east coast and 200 miles from Atlanta. I could use a co-pilot as My Wife is driving her car but I don't see how is do-able.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

I though we would have more than 1 person coming from GA.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Hey Mike, any word on the blazer? Maybe Gimpy could......

gimpyrobb

Insert Bevis and Butthead HUHUHUhhh, thats cool, Kenny is lining up a side trip, HUHUHUhhh.

gimpyrobb

I can see it now... I HAD to buy the dang thing, I couldn't verywell leave that disabled kid stuck in Ga! :)

Capt.Marion

I *probably* will be coming from 20 miles north of Atlanta. Would be glad to help you, but between school and the old man, things are still up in the air.

appnut1

Hey Poppop I like the looks of the tie down system on your cargo cover, inside straps, my duece does not have that. My question is - is that the new style set up or is my cover not "mil spec"

dc3coyote

You are forgetting the most important thing for a GA RV. Where is the deer head with sunglasses and wearing a Dale sr. hat?
Love in indoor outhouse though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks