• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2008 Florida Steel Soldiers Rally Feb 21-24th

pinzpirate

Five trucks enter .... one truck leaves!! Without being winched by Kenny, and I backed through
Unimog tracks in a Pinz without a body. Russ isn't kidding about gettin' rad and inevitably stuck!
If we don't get too much rain, "It'll be great you'll see" Coming up some time on Thrs.
I'm not bringing DOGS, GIRLFRIENDS OR KIDS Ya'll seem to have all that covered!
I will have my 12 gauge over-under, ammo and a well stocked cooler

Rick "Pinzpirate"

Green_gator

Good luck to everyone heading for the rally. If you are moving through the Tampa area going to or from the rally and need any help that can be done without a deuce give me a ring and I will try to help. Cell number is (813) 695-5889. I can always shuttle fuel, parts and people. I wish that I could be there but I am the Cubmaster for my son's Cub Scout Pack and have a camping trip scheduled for them this weekend. They are going fishing, hiking and a couple of us are going to give them an introduction to orienteering. I know that all of my scouts are looking forward to the next trip when I should have my M109. Our last trip was to MacDill AFB and they gave the boys a great show. Even started them on the road with a trip in one of the new trucks.

Well Mikes been on my arse to get to the rally.. its wednesday at 1:15 am lol... well i can make it down... if theres someone around that can either pick me up at orlando airport or i can catch along I-75 for a ride down im game... i got my own transport back just gotta get to the rally from up here... So if anyones going or about to head out let me know...

thanks

GamaGoatGirl

Goat cheese? I should have had doghead stop and get me some on his way to Florida! Wish I went to the rally - we have received over two feet of snow here today!

dc3coyote

Loading my tuck now just have to throw the dogs in there in the mornging.
Put my ambulance box on this afternoon, so no sleeping on thje ground for me :lol:
Any body need something brought up?

poppop

We are finishing packing as we speak. I hope to pull out around 8:30 or 9:00 in the morning and it should take me seven hours. Oh, and I am busy cooking. I am roasting peanuts for everyone to enjoy. I will also have a few boiled peanuts for the Southern folks that like them. Those Northern guys seem to think they taste funny.

poppop

The last batch of roasted are almost done. A few more things to go in the truck and last minute things go in the morning and we will be OFF.