• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
GE........I had one reserved for you.

No valve stems were included with these lots.
What you get is exactly what I got with the rims.
I have seen them available on SS somewhere.

Gimp...I must have missed your post......GE had asked about one earlier and I was bringing his so I thought I would ask just in case someone else needed some.

Last edited:

Big CASE

Hey dose any one have Paint ?
I could use some need 383 green , tan , gallons or spray cans .
also I have a GI tent, Gun-ring for a deuce new , L side door off a deuce, 3D radar tent 35' new in bag , 818 tool box, Mres, Slave Receptacle & cables new in bag and one or two more thing ?? that I will bring with me to the Rally , be there on WED 21th

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
WM, Woody and I might be down at your place in a month or so if you still have any rims then. We are trying to weed through our stuff at the moment and the green paper is tough to come by. You take pocket lint in exchange!:roll:

Ok the M814 hood is solved, Tim is going to bring it up from LA. Thanks TIm!

goldneagle

Hey dose any one have Paint ?
I could use some need 383 green , tan , gallons or spray cans .
also I have a GI tent, Gun-ring for a deuce new , L side door off a deuce, 3D radar tent 35' new in bag , 813 tool box, Mres, Slave Receptacle & cables new in bag and one or two more thing ?? that I will bring with me to the Rally , be there on WED 21th
How much ya askin for the 813 toolbox? Don't forget I'm in for 3 cases of MREs. Tim can bring them back for me.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a box seat without the back cushion of anyone is in need. Pls let me know today so I can fetch it from the roof of the van body.

Westech

CPL
how about you get some cooking lessons.... HA! I just fooling with you dude. I have a set of brackets someplace back home. I got them free from JWC and I have not used them. If you can't find any i got a set for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks