• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 Edmond, OK 4th of July Parade

hoopsoft

Man put your bed down, stop showing off.. LOL

I don't know who took Joe's and James picture but man they must have been really tall to get an eye level shot while they were sitting in the truck. :confused: j/k

looks good guys, thats cool about the $50, thats help pay some convoy cost, we all know that many trucks would use that $50 just idling through the parade.

Did you get to visit with the unit that was there or the older guys in the jeeps?

Also, I was bummed to find out I missed the traveling memorial wall at reeves park in Norman. I think they had a huey there among other things too.

Mudstone

gents... i'm in norman. if any of you are up for a get together/wheeling trip please think about mudstone

AWESOME looking trucks. my poor truck is not so pretty.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks