• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

airmech3839

Want to know if anyone will have MRE's for sale... got a friend that wants to restock his emergency supply... his MRE's are 15-20 years old from when he got them!

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro still has the 818. I don't know if ferro knows about the over width permit in Ga.

T

televisionman007

OK, here goes. Will bring most of the small stuff, but only big stuff if somebody wants it.
Deuce Parts:
Air-assist steering unit for deuce (used but complete AND works) $600.
Air tanks; Battery boxes; Battery box step; battery hold-down frames; bumper; exhuast J-pipe and tailpipe; turbo flex-pipe; primary fuel cannister; heater kit; tire chains; oak boards (under cargo bed); park brake handle w/cable; operator manuals w/pouches; radiator; front shocks; 9.00-20 tires; hood; transfer case; transmission; mud flaps; plus many others too many to list.

5-Ton parts:
Axles (steer/standard/locker); fan shroud; tie-down eyes; air cleaner assy; airpack; air tanks; alternator; antifreeze reservoir; battery boxes and steps; bumper; speedo/tach cables; clutch/pressure plate; driveshafts (front/10"/middle/rear); fan blade; fenders; fuel filter cannister; fuel tank; grills; hood; ignition control boxes; injector pump; muffler; power steering box; gearbox; rear bumperettes; engine side panels; starter; steering column and shaft; diamondplate tank covers; fenders; transfer case; transmission; 11.00-20 NDT tires on rims.

Misc Parts:
Arctic canvas softop; cargo trailer brake handles; NOS Cargo cover kits (deuce/5 ton); defroster vent deflectors; doors; fiberglas staves; flasher units (new/used); signal light assy's; used Jerry can mounts; lug nut tool sets; M36A2 Cargo cover kit; metal bow corners; pedal rubbers; clutch/brake pedals; axes/picks/shovels; cargo bed safety straps; slave plug kit; lots of soft top metal bows (new); 1 set wood troop seats; M105 sides/bows/cover (sand); M817 Dump troop seats; vinyl end flaps w/rope, green; 900 series mirrors/frames.

If you didn't see something or want a price, email me. Also have stuff listed in the classified section. pandctrans@gmail.com

id be intrested in 3 manuels for the items i have in my signature. please advise cost..:drool:

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys,popacom / BILL in Ky.here............Was talking with Jim Henry tonight and he said he
is thinking of setting up as a vendor at the Ga.rally if he can get some pre-rally deals cooking
with delivery at the rally,I have done alot of business with Jim over the years and think if we
can persuade him to come he will be an asset to the rally(Plus he is a fun drunk.....just kidding)
So if there is anything you might need that Jim can bring to the rally give him a yell and tell him you saw the info on site. Tbanks and I will be there with as many goodies as we can muster and I think Tbanks is planning on posting a list in the next little bit with some of what we know will be offered,and we welcome any special needs requests with delivery at the rally. Looking forward to it and hope as usual to put more SS members faces with names.........:jumpin:.......Give a yell
if we can help in any way ,and be sure and check in with Jim Henry too. Till then:grd:

Jimma

I listed on here about bringing a set of bows and troop seats but I already sold them. I have a beautiful Russian Mosin Nagant rifle 91/30 and cases of ammunition for sale if anyone is intersted. Its not the rough looking junky ones you normally see. Its nice. I would also consider trading the gun and appox. 2000 rounds ammo for a m105 trailer. Anyone interested.

zout

:ditto:
Like the ring announcer at the Ringling Brothers Barnum Bailey Circus Museum stated before they show the animal act - the Tigers and lions in the cage.

He tells the crowd after you have walked through the museum after seeing all the trainers that have died from the animal acts:

" the fatal mistake each trainer made was that they thought they had tamed the animals - you can train an animal - but you never tame one"

ctmustang

I'll be bringing an 8ft. fiberglass military 2 piece antenna mast - sorry no base and a 5 gallon jerry can in perfect shape. If interested pm me and I'll hold them for you. Edit-Jerry can is spoken for.
CT

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, anyone coming down from areas near NW Indiana? I have some turbo stuff that I may need to get to CBVET or somewhere close.

Jimma

I forgot to mention I need some of the rubber super cord stuff form my cargo cover. Is anyone bringing any new supercord to sell. Dont bother if its old and dryrotted. I have some of that already.:p

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a big military gasoline powered air compressor that I would like to unload.

It is pull start and I think it needs a fuel pump...it will run if you pour fuel in the carb but not run on its own.

If there is any interest I will load it in the trailer and bring it with.

Cash only on this item.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
speddmon said:
I am going to bring along a few of the MEP-002/003a oil filter adapter kits, and some air filters for the 4a032 engines.

I also have the main tank with pumps and the 5 hose reels complete with the metering devices from my ENG-3 lube trailer that I can bring along if anybody is interested. The tank is big and bulky so a deal must be struck before the rally or it ain't making the trip.
I also have a freshly rebuild (mid 1990's vintage) still in the crate 4a032 engine I can bring along if anybody wants it.

I'm also going to try to get them tested out before the rally to bring along, but I have complete AC output boxes (the one on the side of the generators), one each for the MEP-002a and MEP-003a generators. I'll probably bring them if I can get them tested and verified for operation before hand.

poppop

Jimma, I have some of the cord but it is a size bigger than the correct one. I had to enlarge the eyes a little to make it work. I can bring it if interested.

Richard, what art you asking for the compressor? I have one I got from GSA and the crank on the compressor is bent. Bought another one from Gl for the compressor and its crank is bent as well.

dc3coyote

I wont be at the rally, but if anyone comes across some R2 Crash truck parts I would really like them.
I am trying to decide whether it will be worth doing a restoration, or making it a full time play truck.
Thanks
Branan

airmech3839

Why do you hate your friend???:roll:

I'm experiencing cognitive dissonance!!:cool::shock::doh::doh:
PB, I dont hate him he asked me... I never minded SOME of the MRE's but some were just nasty... especially the veg crackers....ugghhhhh.... any way he wants them for emergancy use only... he is a prepared individual and likes to be ready for seveeral days of trouble at all times.

If anyone has any for sell please let me know so I can tell him to come out to the rally and shop. He will probably buy more but is really intrested in replacing his aging MRE stock..

Thanks

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd be interested in the AC output boxes (I think) - send me a picture if you can.
Mike,

Here is some pics of one of them, this may not be the exact one I'm bringing to the rally, but before I bring one I'll test it for operational readiness. Like I said, I have one for the MEP-002a and one for the MEP-003a.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.